Mommy took us to Whole Foods one night for dinner. They have yummmmmy pizza.
Mommy took us on a trip to North Carolina to see GRANDMA AND DALE AND MAGGIE!
| We got to sit in rocking chairs... |
| ...and eat dinner |
And then we played this game where you say "I spy with my little eye..." and tell what you see!
And Grandma bought some fun stuff for us to do, like plates to color and cups too!
And foam balls and pipe cleaners to put together as animals
| I couldn't figure out the instructions... but I sure did try! |
When we first got to North Carolina (it's really far!!), Dylan saw a playground and KNEW we were near Grandma! He begged and begged, and even though I was cold, we went! It was super fun, but it was chilly so we didn't stay long.
![]() |
| Don't I look happy? |
When Dale came home, I played "He's Got The Whole World" on my 'guitar'
Then Grandma took us to a really cool museum called Fascinate U.
We got to drop pretend eggs down this chute - this was my FAVORITE PART.
And there was a supermarket with carts, just our size, so we could shop for whatever we wanted!
And a fire truck to drive..
And fireman boots to wear. They were REALLY hard to walk in, even with Mommy's help.
Theres a stage where we had a drum circle...
And did a little dress-up
And I drove REALLY FAST in the police car
We got to be on TV as News Anchors.
I read the news from this big book
Then I called home to talk to momma because I missed her.
We colored...
And played with electricity
Even got to climb an Army thing!
There was a boy up there that helped me get a hat on. I looked SO GREAT
And underneath there was this stuff that mommy said was "camo"
| Josephine looking through the "camera" |
And we had to make gears move
A little more shopping...
Sent out some mail
Oh, and we got to play there too because they have a really nice place that we can play!
We had to fix the wagon because it was broken. We spent some time in Dale's Auto Shop, so we knew just what needed to be done.
Then we went back to the museum because it was so much fun.
| ALWAYS pay for your food before leaving the store. Even if its cheese. |
Now it was my time in the phone booth to call Momma.
This picture is for our Aunt Catalina - she's in the REAL Army. We got to meet her once last summer and we can't wait to meet her again and get to spend lots and lots of time with her!
I tried on the Army coat, but it was a little big...
In the back of the museum, they have a Toddler play area - like the whole museum wasn't already built for us!
Back to Grandma and Dales house. Josephine took some pictures... most are of the floor but this one was of the newspaper.
Grandma did puzzles with us
This is Maggie, the dog. She was nice, but she licked us a lot.
Grandma took us to a place where we could walk through the woods and on a boardwalk. We cleaned the boardwalk by throwing all the leaves into the stream below.
Some at the playground near the walking trails told us there was a fire truck we could ride and drive and stuff. We drove to Hope Mills and the fireman was SUPER nice. He showed us all around and let us climb onto the trucks and stuff.
Then we went to the lake to feed the ducks with Dale
Only the seagulls were out, so we fed them.
Sometimes we get a little overexcited and need to go INTO the water.
Here was the only duck in the whole lake. He was nowhere near us and the food!
Grandma, Dale, Maggie, and us!
Then we ran around the nice area around the lake. It was 75 degrees and sunny!
Mommy says the power went out that night, so she and Grandma lit some candles.
Back at the house, we got to sit in the really cool rocking chairs that were outside.
Then we went to Cameron to go to the Aloha Safari Zoo.
I waved to every animal - but I really liked the miniature horse you see here.
Grandma bought us a big bag of food for the animals
Here is one of the food pieces
Feeding the animals made us super hungry, so we ate.
There was a man walking around with a snake. I got to touch him ALL OVER. I even tried to touch his face.....
THEY HAD A GIRAFFE.
We took the Safari ride around the farm. It was so cool to sit and see all the animals!
Like the ostrich
And Zebra
Water Buffalo..
Then we went back to Grandma and Dales and Dale was upset that the ducks weren't at the lake the day before, so he took us and mommy to another lake to feed the ducks. There were two.
Then it was time to go home...
![]() |
| Grandma told us to bring home our rocking chairs. We like to read in them. |
HAPPY PURIM!
And Momma made Hamentashen - Dylans newest favorite food.
One morning, Dylan chose to pick out his own clothing.
And then Jamie (and her mommy and her sister Hannah) came over for a surprise play date! We adore Jamie. She's so fun!
A compilation video highlighting the last few weeks.. (in case the photos weren't enough!)
Still singing his favorite song, this time on his REAL GUITAR!























No comments:
Post a Comment