We have been SO busy since Halloween! Mommy figured out how to get our photos back on the blog, so we are here to show you what we've been up to.
 |
| Our new favorite play area! |
 |
| THERE'S A TUNNEL! |
 |
There is a food court near the play area and they have apples! YUM! |
 |
| We really like rolls! |
 |
| Yum yum yum |
We went to the NY Hall of Science with our friend's Benjamin and Pheobe. Pheobe is just a little little baby, but Benjamin is a BIG BOY - HES TWO! They brought one of their moms, Julie. We had so much fun, especially in their kiddie play area
 |
| Theres a mirror |
 |
| And lots of space to crawl around |
 |
Our friend Josephine came to visit us! We miss her, so we Skype whenever our moms let us |
 |
| Dylan likes to look out the window |
 |
| Josephine does too |
 |
| Here is what we were looking at! SNOW |
 |
| "It's so cool to look at snow" |
 |
| When it is nice out, mommy takes us to the swings! |
 |
| /Other times we just stay home and tumble |
 |
| Sometimes she wraps us up in super warm stuff and we go for walks |
 |
| and she gives us cookies |
 |
| Dylan, in his first time-out |
Of course, we had our twins meet up. It was after Halloween, but we dressed up. Graham was scary - a vampire!!
 |
| This is the best picture our mommy got of all the twins |
 |
| AND NEOMIE CAME TO VISIT |
 |
| She makes silly faces |
 |
| I love my farm house |
 |
| I love to walk around my play area |
 |
Our friend Henry came over (with his mommy and daddy) and momma read us a book! |
 |
| We saw food. |
 |
| Mommy made cheez-its. They were super tasty! |
 |
| Then it was time for Thanksgiving! |
 |
| We got plates just like everyone else |
 |
| Zayde gave a toast! |
 |
| Stacy came :) |
 |
| And Aunt Hope |
 |
| Zayde and Dylan, discussing the persimmon place settings |
After Thanksgiving, we went to our cousins' house and visited with some people we know and some new people
 |
| This is Lisa, Ninoska's sister. She's super cool. |
 |
This is Leah, she let me play with her phone. She is my bestestest friend EVER |
 |
| Josephine & Meryl |
Then we asked our mommy to ask our friend Jayde's mommy if they would come with us to our fun super cool play area
 |
| SHE DID |
This week, mommy promised to take us to the aquarium. Someone we don't like, named Sandy, destroyed our aquarium so mommy said we have to wait. We don't like Sandy. Mommy promised us two things: 1) it wasn't our cousin Sandy in Florida and 2) as soon as they fix it up and we can go back, we will! So, she took us to the Queens Zoo.
 |
| Dylan got to look at the Elk |
 |
| The Elk were really cool looking - BIG |
 |
We spent a lot of time with the sea lions - they came right up to the edge of their pool to say hi! |
As you can see, we have been busy in this past month! We've also learned a lot of new things.
Josephine is able to - Mommy. Let me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Hi! It's Josephine! I'm so happy! I've been playing and playing and playing! I dance with mommy, we sing, we read, and mommy makes me special foods that I really super love (like nuggets). I can say moo, baa, la la la, (did you see my video? I am so great) duck, bow wow wow, this and that. I can snort like a rhino. I really love to sing and scream. I've been in trouble only a few times, for biting my brothers head but he deserved it! He steals my toys. I never ever ever steal his toys (ok......sometimes). I really love tunnels. I really love music. I really really love music IN tunnels. I can crawl REALLY fast and know my way around my apartment. I love to read books - I can open them and turn the pages. I love Elmo. I love my farm house. I have 4 teeth. I love my wash-n-go toy (mommy said I should show you what that is http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-Fridge-Wash-Magnetic-Vehicle/dp/B00134V4L6) I'm tired of typing and I want to go play! Bye!
Hi, its Dylan. I don't want to type. I WANT TO RUN!
OK Dylan, Mommy will finish. Dylan is running a lot. He can stand up without holding onto anything, crouch and play in a squatting position, and likes to carry things around. He can reach all the books in the apartment, so naturally he pulls them down until he is in a pool of books and then he reads them all. He often walks to the car instead of being in the stroller. He can say duck, bow wow wow, diaper, this, that, yes, he can snort, moo, la la la. He can find nearly any object in the play area. He loves to chase and be chased in and out of tunnels. He has 6 teeth and uses them to eat absolutely everything we have.
1 comment:
yay!!! i had such a great visit with all of you!! especially with prince dylan and princess josephine (shhh dont tell mommy and momma i said that!) <3 miss you all!
Post a Comment