Tuesday, July 24, 2012

LOOK MA! YOU WEREN'T HERE!

Hi! It's Josephine! I just wanted to tell you about all the FUN FUN FUN we had last week. Mommy and Momma went out for a belated birthday dinner (I don't know what belated or birthday are, but I like dinner) and AUNT BEE came over to play with us. We had so much fun. We didn't want her to leave! She took lots of photos of me so I'm going to show them to you!
Before our moms went to dinner, Aunt Bee washed our dishes!

She also made us some HORSERADISH PICKLES! YUM!

That's me. I'm cute

That's Dylan. He wouldn't sit still for Aunt Bee to take a photo

Here we are together. Dylan knocks down the stacks and then claps.
See. He's clapping. I'm cuter.

See, I sit for a photo and he is wiggling EVERYWHERE

Now he's grabbing Aunt Bee's hair. Silly Dylan

Aunt Bee and I!

Aunt Bee tried so hard to get a photo of the three of us.
That's Dylan wiggling in the background..

What do you mean you aren't sleeping over?!

1 comment:

Bee said...

Ahhhhh so cute I love the captions

Post a Comment