Monday, April 23, 2012

Enjoyment


Just a few photos for your enjoyment...
We recently met Aaden and Liam - fraternal boys, just 9 days older than Josephine & Dylan. (And we met their mommy Benjie and dad Mike, too.) We also met mom Maria and dad Sergi, with their 2.5 month olds Daniel and Stacy. Of course, this doesn't include the girls we briefly met who are about 2 weeks younger than Josephine & Dylan, because we didn't catch names. 
Basically, there are a lot of twins in the area!!! How exciting!!




"Guess How Much I Love You" - our newest book, from Aunt Bee

Someones toes...

Josephine was VERY happy when Mommy bought her these bows.
In this photo, she is waving to the camera.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Operation "Hold You Own D*** Bottle" is gaining interest with the girl variety of baby.
I should note, it was also leaning on the high chair. Boy variety isn't interested - at all - but he will hold his mesh eater and chow down on whatever is in there.



Dylan and his mesh eater. Mango was the delicacy here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Josephine looks just so adorable with the bow in her hair. A Diva in the making! And Dylan in enjoying his food. I love to see the pictures - just wish I could print them! Love, Grandma and Dale

Post a Comment