Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Photos!




Howie & John got a big teddy bear for the Josephine & Dylan!




Grandma feeding Dylan






Lots of feet!






Relaxing





Relaxing on Mommy's chest. This photo was not staged. After relaxing for a bit, Dylan reached over to hold Jos' arm. 


3 comments:

Neo said...

thanks so much for sharing! i kept checking the site out once in a while hoping id see more pics and updates! I love them! they are so cute!!! I can't wait to see them in person!!!!! <3 <3 too precious!!! (not said in smeagols voice)

Grandma said...

Oh how sweet they area. Josephine is always smiling. LOVE the pic of Dylan holding her arm. How cute is that!

Howie said...

Love, love, love the pics. Sooo cuddly & adorable. I only wish you'd buy the house next door to ours. So, I could invade your space & overstay my welcomes, & soak up that wonderful Frank family atmosphere - who could ever resist such cuteness? Definitely irresistible.

Post a Comment