Grandma Liz came to visit!!! WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH HER!
We played outside, we made robots, we made tie-dye t-shirts, we did games, we did puzzles, we sang, we've done everything!!
 |
We got dressed up to go pick her up. WE GOT TO GO TO NEW YORK CITY! |
 |
| Grandma brought new clothing for us with her! |
We took her to a concert at the mall. The band was "The Liverpool Shuffle" and they sang ONLY Beatles songs. We had a lot of fun.
And the Army was there and let us sit in their trucks.
.jpg) |
| Dylan kept saying "Just like Aunt Catalina!" |
 |
| Buckle up for safety! |
 |
One of Mommy and Momma's favorite stores, Fairway, was there too. I like them because they gave me this truck. I slept with it that night. :) |
We took Grandma to our farm...
...and picked flowers...
 |
| EVERYONE has to buckle up for safety - NO EXCEPTIONS! |
 |
And we snacked on some beans while we were picking fresh ones to bring home. |
Here are some various photos from the last few weeks.. (no particular order)
 |
| Playing with Aunt Bee |
Riding the train with Momma
 |
| I SEE MOMMY! |
Some pictures from the train park
 |
| I'm an Aquarium! |
The flowers in the front yard
 |
| Picking blueberries |
No comments:
Post a Comment