Hi! It's Josephine and I've got something to say!
Last week I was sick and I heard that my brother called me lazy. So, I got better real real quick to come and tell you I am NOT lazy! I'm so much smarter than my brother is that I have mommy and momma do everything for me. Why would I do it myself and use energy, when I can save that energy for later? C'mon. Let's get real. So there. I'm not lazy.
This weekend was Mothers day - so we had a lot of celebration! We went to this place called a restaurant, and would you believe - mommy said no food for me! Momma gave Dylan some asparagus soup and some orange. Mommy said that if I tried to eat, I would have a real bad tummy ache so I just stuck to my half bottle of milk and some juice. Now I'm back to eating everything I used to, though. Yesterday mommy gave me lots of food at the Subway restaurant (it had chairs and food like the place on Sunday!) and I didn't feel a tummy ache so I think I'm all better now. My favorite food yesterday is hard to pick - I liked the pickles and the banana peppers.
On Sunday we went to this restaurant nearby and with us was Grandma and Zayde and Aunt Hope and Uncle Andrew and Cousin Clayton and me and Dylan and Mommy and Momma. We were celebrating mommy and momma. Mommy had us put our hands into this molding stuff and she wrote our initials in it, that was for Momma to hang at work so she always has a little peice of us with her. We gave mommy bookmarks that we colored (mine looks better) and a super cool necklace with our names and birthday and birthstone (its pretty blue and I want to eat it, but mommy won't let me even have a lick!).
Anyway, Mommy said that since I was mad at my brother for the last blog, I could write this one. I'm going to say he's lazy - even though he is hyper active.
Mommy says its nap time now, but she promises me that she will post some photos for you to see. And maybe even a video!
BUT BEFORE WE GO!!!! Mommy came to us last week and told us some really really good news!!! I'm not going to be the only little girl anymore! We are having a baby girl cousin!!! We have 4 boy cousins and no girls but now we are having a girl!!!
1 comment:
Dearest Little Josephine, I am so glad that you are feeling better. I was upset that you were sick and coudn't eat your favorite foods. But Mommy and Momma were right it would have upset your stomach! Even though Dylan said you were lazy I know you aren't - you were sick. When I get sick I get very tired and don't want to do anything at all. but I don't have a Mommy or momma to do things for me so you are very lucky! I love you Josephine and you have a great big smile! Love,, Grandma
Post a Comment