First off, when you go to type a comment you do not have to sign into any program (like Google, OpenID, etc). You are allowed to sign as "anonymous," BUT we do ask that you then write in your name so we know who you are! After clicking "Post Comment" a box like this should show up:
If you don't see the word verification (which will change every time you post a comment, or if you mistype the word) then you have a little work to do.
In order to post comments you need to have "3rd Party Cookies" enabled. There is a different way to do this for each browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera, Chrome, etc), so I am not going to tell you how to do it (plus, I don't know how). You can look it up in Google if you need to know how to do it. You also need to make sure that pop-ups are enabled. As with the cookies, this is different for each browser. Again, Google will tell you what to do if you run a search for it (i.e. "enable pop-ups in internet explorer" if thats what you need to do).
Between the two (cookies and pop-ups), you should be able to comment without a problem.
I think that Google (the runners of this great blog program) changed their doings recently and that is why people that used to be able to comment no longer can. It's merely a programming thing and can be pretty easily fixed. :)
With that, I leave you! Have a wonderful day friends and family!
--Sarah

3 comments:
lol, this post is total deja vous!
LOL After you had a problem, I found out that friends of mine were having the same issue. I figured I would copy cat you and post directions :)
thanks :) i can now comment haha
Post a Comment