These children have NO plans on coming any time soon...
With that said, I (Sarah) went to Dr. this morning as well as for another growth scan while Stef was working hard.
When she walked into the exam room, Dr. said, "Still pregnant I see. Goodness. They don't want to come out!" So waiting another week we shall do... We are hoping that they will make an appearance soon, but we aren't (and can't) push them.
When at the growth scan I learned that baby birl weighs 5 lbs 10 oz and baby boy weighs 5 lbs 7 oz. While doing the scan, baby girl (I think it was her) kicked the sono technician. She wasn't happy being pushed on. I also asked her to confirm their genders and her response was simple: "It is confirmed that there is one penis and one vagina."
After the growth scan I went for a Non-Stress Test which was boring and quick. I sat with 3 monitors on me - one for each baby and one for me (to check for contractions). As I felt a kick I was to push a button. Everything on the scan looks good and there were absolutely no contractions. As the nurse said, "Your uterus has done nothing." Gee, thanks! Like I didn't realize that already!
Both babies are still head down - going on 21 weeks of them not flipping, I don't think they will flip now! There's no room left!
The machine that the sono tech used was blurry, so there are no new photos to post :(
Later this week, however, we are going to have a very special addition of photos to share with you. We bought a few things to do as an "art project" to hang in their room and are going to show you them! We are very excited about these pieces and can't wait to see what you all think about them!
That is, of course, unless the babies decide to show their faces......... don't hold your breath.
2 comments:
looking forward to seeing said art project and glad the babies are healthy :)
:)
Post a Comment