Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sorry for the hiatus!

We took a bit of a hiatus there! There has been so much going on for us that we haven't had time to share our fun!!
The kids really wanted to share with you something that we made today. We came up with the idea to make Nutella roll-ups. We happened to have recently made vegan chocolate hazelnut spread and it was just wasting away in the fridge.
(I couldn't get the pictures to rotate, so you'll have to turn your monitor/phone.)

First we crushed up some cereal in a bag.

We made chocolate milk to soak the rice paper in

We have never seen rice paper before!!

Mommy did the chocolate hazelnut spread. I put on the marshmallows! - Josephine

And some crunchy cereal

I got to make some, too! - Dylan

And some crunchy...

Mommy rolled them up for us. It looked really hard!

And she put them in the hot oven!

We got to taste! MMM





No comments:

Post a Comment