Friday, January 10, 2014

Treasure Hunt!!!

One day, we woke up from nap and found this:


 I couldn't wait for sister to wake up, or to put on pants, I HAD to see what it was!

I couldn't figure it out, so I asked Fee

We looked at it together.. .we figured out it was a picture of our school bus

Mommy made us put on pants first, but then we went to find our school bus.

 FOUND IT!

Mommy told us to look closer at the picture.

It was of the steering wheel, so we looked there. THERE WAS A PICTURE THERE!

We followed the picture clue and went off in search of our Melissa & Doug animal puzzle...


There was another picture! This is so weird. But fun. But weird.

We went in search of our microwave next, since it was a picture of that. When we opened the microwave, there was a picture inside of our blue doggie toy! What is going on here?!

Fee looked.... and looked...

FOUND IT!

Then we looked at the picture on it...

FOUND THE FISH! This game is fun, but what are we doing? Why are we just finding all our toys?

Like the tambourine...

This one was hard because we couldn't reach it...

...but mommy helped us reach and it was of our orange playground ball.


 OH!!! Our laptop!

"I don't see a picture."

Mommy said to turn it over, but I still don't see a picture.

Ohhhhhh we should OPEN it!

There was a picture of the trampoline on it. We jumped... but mommy said the clue couldn't have been to jump, or it would have said JUMP on it...

When we looked under, we saw something taped there!

Reach..... reach...


This one is easy. I can look under! I remember!

oooo! A snack bag!

LOOK FEE! SNACK CRACKERS!

We had so much fun with our treasure hunt, and we got to sit and have a snack after it. It was a bit of work, but it was worth it for this yummy yummy snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment