Friday, February 15, 2013

Time sure does fly...

...when you are having oodles and oodles of fun!
Sorry we haven't posted ina  while, we've been so super busy having crazy amounts of fun!
We go to the mall and play in their play room, we go to music class, we played in the snow, we play with Grandma and Zayde, we chase Tiny around the house, we rip apart grandma's kitchen, we climb steps! So much!!!
Here is a few photos of us doing that, and other fun things! We have to sneak back into bed soon though, because mommy will show up soon and want to get us up. Today is music class dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mommy made us croutons
We like to play "push and ride" together

Sometimes we need a mechanic

Under the couch?

Under the trampoline?

In the Pooh train trunk?

I FOUND IT!!!

DUCK!!!
I'm the winner of the Great Duck Hunt!

Dylan, eating some cinnamon toast 

SO TASTY

Nom nom nom

Dylan, just thinking

Josephine, thinking

Josephine woke up and decided that on this day,
she'd be a rocker!

Dylan, the star of the upcoming
 remake of Risky Business

Josephine, eating at the food court

Dylan discovered how tasty a bagel is,
when you dunk it in yogurt

"I'll take my bagel without yogurt, please!"

Mmmmm ketchup!

We like to squeeze into corners together.
And fight over the space.

Hi!

Check out my new duds!

I look beautiful

New play area!

Run!

FUNNNNNNNNNNN

Grandma & Dale got us kazoo's!

And tambourines!

Checking to see how gravity works by
letting the plane down the slide
A favorite handout spot, under the buffett

I CAN STAND!

Happy birthday, Uncle Andrew!

Mommy mixed....

...and mixed...

...and made play-dough!


It's soft and funny

I can make things!

I like to read
I'm getting good at this!

We brush our teeth every morning

Peanut butter sandwich!

Mmmmm

17 jukebox hits from waaaaaay back never!
I love playing piano

Watching the birds with Grandma

ITS STARTING TO SNOW!
We had pancakes with syrup for breakfast. 

Hanging with Zayde

SNOWWWWWWWWWW

Oh my. That's a lot of snow...

Didn't we used to have a car there?

WOW SNOW

No more using the front door!

Our knight in blue armor cleared the driveway

But it doesn't go anywhere
Some pictures of the town after Blizzard 2013...




Bath time!

Climbing the steps

I can climb on chairs now

Dylan doesn't like to help Josephine get up 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!! too cute!!! sending hugs to all 4 of ya :D -michele

Post a Comment