Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our busy weekend!I

Since we last posted....
Dylan has learned how to sit up on his own as well as crawl. He is working on standing and pulling himself up. Josephine has been trying out her voice more and more. That's fun. And loud. Very loud. Did we mention loud?
This weekend we spent Saturday allll day and Sunday morning with Grandma, Zayde, Uncle Andrew and cousin Clayton in Long Island for Grandma's birthday dinner. 
Josephine: "We had SO much fun!! They have cool toys and even gave us one to take home!! Grandma and Zayde are the bestest!"
Dylan: "I got to play with my cousin Clayton a LOT. He was playing soccer on the iPad and I wanted to play too, but he said I was too little. I tried to fight him by reaching over his arm and banging the screen. He was nice and didn't yell, but mommy told him to sit where I couldn't reach. NO FAIR!"




I can stand on my own! Oof. Only for 2 seconds.

Pillow music

Aunt Hope and Dylan

Uncle Andrew, cousin Clayton and the kiddos

cooooooool new toy

Watching Grandma and Cousin Clayton play Tic Tac Toss

GET ME OUTTA THIS JAIL!
(Actually, he dropped his pacifier, and was found reaching his arm out for it.)

Veronika pushing Dylan on the swing weeeeeeeeeeee

Momma and Josephine

"We showed Veronika our cool park stuff"

I love this toy!

Elmoooooooooooooo


We are getting ready to go on our BIG trip to Florida. We will have a LOT of photos to post when we get back, but we will try and post some while we are away. Of course, if you need your baby fix, you can text us for a current photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment