You know how we love to take photos! Now with our new phones (and thus, new cameras) we can take lots more photos on the fly!
![]() |
| Josephine ALWAYS sleeps with her right foot sticking out from the blanket |
![]() |
| Having some cute tushie time |
![]() |
| Dylan likes cute tushie time too |
![]() |
| "oooo bubbles" Dylan's first look at bubbles - he would drop his toy to see them |
![]() |
| Rollin' around in the park |
![]() |
| "swiiiiiiiiiiings" |
![]() |
| "swing swing swing!" |







1 comment:
Oh the smiles on my Grandchildrens faces are priceless!! I am the luckiest Grandmother in the world. I am sure other Grandmothers feel the same way but it's me, I am the luckiest. I love you Josephine and Dylan - lots and lots, Love Grandma
Post a Comment