Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yummmm

This has been a big week for us!
Dylan has been grabbing at more toys, Josephine has been shaking her rattle more, both have begun eating rice cereal, and Josephine is on track to rolling over!
Some photos, for your enjoyment:

Shake, rattle & roll!

mmmmm yummy

Dinnertime?

I can't reach!

My first cereal!

My first cereal!

"Well, Moms, what did you THINK was going to happen with my first meal!?"

4 comments:

Neo said...

ahh!! they are too cute!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

michele (k) said...

that is really cute. how did the cereal go? (besides messy hehe)

The Franks said...

They HATE cereal. (I think I posted about foods more recently, but just saw this and wanted to make sure I said that.)
Dylan likes apples, and LOVES avocado. Josephine is very into carrots. Both make funny faces with pears, but enjoy them nonetheless. :)

michele kaplan said...

oooh avacados. very fancy hehe

Post a Comment