By golly we are feeling... generous today.
No new baby information except that everyone is refusing to sleep EVER and keeping Sarah up all day and night. No new weights or pictures..
HOWEVER! We've decided to give you a super hard hint as to the names. This one requires a lot of skill. It's a cryptogram. If you don't already know how to do one, the instructions are at the bottom. Once you decode the cryptogram sentence, you should be able to rearrange the letters and get each of the kids' first and middle names. (The names will be individually written, letters may be repeated from first to middle, first to first and middle to first.)
Good luck!!
Please, share what you think the names are in the comments section below (and know that we will not tell you if you are correct, but you will have proof if you are in fact correct.)

6 comments:
Ok, so I've been looking at this and was able to come up with one word I think, "liquor". I have noticed that you have the letter Q and X in the other hint phrase, the one about the quick fox, so I think the boy's name may be around the names Quincy or Xavier? Those are the only Q and X names I can think of for boys and for girls I can't think of any. Anyhow looking forward to the real names :)
Oh that is me, Lena. I don't know why It came up like that. I used my google blogger account to respond.
I just changed it so my name will pop up.
Haha woot! Thank youbfor revealing yourself :)
I love word games and am usually pretty good at them, but this has me stumped!
Haha that's the point! Just keep working at it :) you'll get it!
And if not, we are weeks away from the reveal! Hehe
Post a Comment