Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hi!

Sarah here (Stef isn't as into the posting, even though she loves the sharing)..
I realized that we got profile shots of the babies and never posted them! Silly us...
Before that, a poke of fun at my birthday mother (send her birthday wishes today, June 16!).. I called to wish her a happy day and before hanging up she said, "I'm sorry, I forgot. What did you say the kids names were?" Silly her! She thought she could use the early morning and my lack of sleep against me! First off, we didn't tell her or anyone else the names we've been considering. There's a reason for this. It's a seeeeeeeeeecwet! Second off, was I supposed to believe that my mother forgot her unborn grandchildren's names??? She's not THAT old! hehe
That fun aside, here's the profile shots!!

Baby A:



And the doctor said (last week I think?), "well now, these are going to be some CUTE kids!" :)

With that, I leave you to have a happy and healthy day.

1 comment:

Aunt Michele said...

LOL that was clever (although sneaky lol) of your mom.

I can't believe how big they're getting!

Post a Comment