Thursday, April 7, 2011

NEW SONOGRAMS!!!

Today was our initial screening for Downs Syndrome, which included a 2 hour long appointment for sonograms. Sarah, obviously, got to see everything from the start, and when Stefanie came she was able to see a lot!! We've got a WHOLE LOT of photos that we were sent home with, but these are the two clearest ones so we are sharing those..

Baby A:











Baby B:









Their heartbeats are perfectly healthy, which is great.
Also, the doctor said "You've made it through the first trimester," so thats a big relief! The first big obstacle is over!
We are just ecstatic about it all and can't wait to tell Stef's family at Passover and Sarah's family when we visit them later that week. The suspense and waiting of telling all our friends and family is killer!!!
With that, I leave you. Do you have anything to say? A question? A fun comment?

6 comments:

Cat said...

Yay only 6 months to go! Thanks for sharing! It's so amazing to be able to see them!

The Franks said...

It's funny. I have seen many sonogram images, but when it popped up on the screen and between my face and the screen I see the sonogram tech, I thought "holy crap. Those are in ME! AND THEY LOOK LIKE REAL PEOPLE!" Just 6 more months, yes... haha
I can't wait for them to meet their cousins!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm loving this blog! It's so incredible that twins are on their way! Keep the posts coming....I'm enjoying reading them.

The Franks said...

It really is incredible! Everyday we find ourselves saying "whoa... theres two." haha
Glad you are enjoying the blog!

Aunt Michele (snort chuckle) said...

where's the like button on this thing? lol

Maria said...

omg soo tiny!!! I'm so happy for u guys!!! Omg

Post a Comment