Monday, March 14, 2011

Hmm...

Howdy friends, well, I should say "Howdy family!"
I'm wondering if anyone is reading this blog that I'm spending so much time blabbering on? Did you know its a bit interactive? You can comment on anything you want and say basically anything you want! Just click the comments button, write something fun and enter your "verification" code which they give you. Easy as pie! (Happy Pi day today too!)
The blog is fun to do, but I have to say it would be more fun if there was some interaction from you guys :)
It's not mandatory, but I'm losing steam on writing since I don't know if anyone is enjoying or even reading it!
So, feel free to comment, or don't. I will still write stuff. It just won't be so fun, lol
--Sarah

PS: it might tell you that your comment is "submitted for verification" but don't worry, it will appear soon!

1 comment:

Aunt Michele (snort chuckle) said...

hey guys! michele here :) just catching up on the blog :D this is so freakin' exciting :) I love when my friends have kids and I know you two will be totally kick ass parents. (plus now I am looking forward to going going baby clothes shopping because baby clothes are just so darn cute!! lol My friend megan has two kids and one of them is still a baby but her 1st is 5, so yay for new babies to shop for LOL)

Post a Comment